Posted by: Admin, Date: 04-08-2017
Just as the name implies, custom metal nameplates are personalized based on the customer’s need. Although you would need to consider several important points when ordering standard nameplates, this becomes even more critical for a customized product. Following are a few of the points that you should factor into the decision-making process.
- Name Plates Suppliers – Whether researching custom metal nameplates manufacturers or suppliers, make sure that you identify those with a solid reputation for excellence. After making comparisons between at least three candidates, you can then decide on one company. However, the company that you select should have experience and expertise in creating superior products.
- Materials – Among the different materials used to make nameplates, each has advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, you want to hire a company that works with a variety of materials of the highest quality. If you are interested in anodized aluminum nameplates, the company you choose should work with that material.
- Adhesion – Sometimes, screws are used to affix nameplates to surfaces while other times, they have an adhesive backing. If you want adhesive metal engraved name plates, make sure the company uses the best material. You want the nameplates to stay securely in place but without causing damage to the surface to which they adhere.
- Printing Options – Although you may have your sights set on nameplates with engraved lettering and numbering, you might want to look at all of the different methods to make sure that engraving is the best choice. As an example, for something with a formal aesthetic, whether used on interior or exterior signage, digital printing is an exceptional choice. Etching is another option, which results in nameplates with extreme durability and resistance to harsh elements and chemicals.
- Design – If you find yourself stumped as to the design that you want for your business nameplates, then you should work with a company that offers design services. When working closely with a company expert, you can provide your input or leave the entire design concept to them. Especially when rebranding an existing company or starting a new business, this a helpful solution.
Identifab has more than 45 years of experience designing and fabricating top-quality nameplates, tags, and other products. To see our full line of services, we invite you to visit our website, or you can call us to speak with a company representative. Regardless of what you need, we can help.